Experienced Fuel Service Engineer
Experienced Fuel Service Engineers Wanted!
Position – Experienced Fuel Service Engineer
Job Type – Full Time
Location – South London
If you’re an experienced fuel field engineer or fuel service engineer then we’d love to speak to you. We currently have positions available for this role and we’re looking for dedicated individuals to join our expanding team!
- Attend Site to conduct site surveys when requested in an efficient manner.
- Attend site to carry out scope of works from fuel polishing, defuels, tank cleaning, fuelling tanks, tank repairs, and fuel sampling.
- Must be qualified to carry out the above with the relevant ADR, CSCS, Confined Space, WAH Certification and qualifications. Or be willing to be trained by Crown Oil Environmental to do so.
- Provide technical support and advice to customers and other members of Crown Oil Environmental staff.
- Behave and present yourself in a professional manner at all times whether at customers premises or at Crown Oil Environmental.
- Must adopt a flexible attitude to work to ensure workloads are completed effectively.
- Ensure all documentation relating to their duties is completed accurately and without falsification.
- Ensure all procedures are carried out in a safe manner.
Compile to Health & Safety & Environmental procedures whilst attending customer sites.
- Must be prepared when necessary to help with all other key duties in or out of the depot, if qualified or experienced to do so.
- Ensure documents are fully completed for sampling, site surveys, fuelling, polishing and installations.
- Ensure that the service vehicle is fully equipped with relevant tools and equipment, spares, PPE equipment and spill kits.
- Ensure that the service vehicle kept in a clean and tidy condition at all times and that any defects or damage is reported to your line manager.
- Report to Operations Manager any Health & Safety / Environmental issues within the premises or on site.
- Adhere to procedures manual at all times.
- Communicate effectively with the team members, Operations Manager and Customers.
- ADR qualification, WAH qualification, Confined Space Qualification, CSCS Certificate and full clean driving licence.
- Be highly organised.
- Be able to have good rapport with customers and team around you.
- Organisation & cleanliness.
- A technical knowledge of equipment and product.
All you need to do is send us your CV with a covering letter telling us a little bit about yourself and why you think we’d be mad not to have you onboard. Simply send your email, with the job description ‘Experienced Fuel Service Engineer’ in the title, to:
If you think you have what it takes then speak with one of our team regarding this opportunity now on 0330 123 3399.